There are lots of events taking place all around the city tomorrow for Canada Day, and you’ll find food trucks at many of them. Here’s a rundown of where they’ll be:
- The Lingnan will be at the Heritage Chinatown Night Market from 4pm to 9pm.
- Bully will be at the Canada Day celebration in Spruce Grove from 10am to 11pm.
- Little Village will also be in Spruce Grove from 12pm to 8pm.
- Drift will be at the Alberta Legislature celebration from 1pm to 7pm.
- Carnival Cravings will also be at the Legislature.
- Molly’s Eats will be at the Sherwood Park celebration from 10am to 11pm.
- Yellowbird will also be in Sherwood Park, from 9am to 5pm.
- The Patty Wagon will be at the St. Albert celebration all day.
- The Local Omnivore will be at the Oliver Community League celebration from 10am to 1pm.
- The Food Fighter will be downtown somewhere!
We’re pretty confident in saying it won’t be hard to find Fat Franks no matter where you go. If you’re staying in tomorrow, don’t miss The Act‘s episode on Eat Street at 9:30pm!
Canada Day 2012, photo by Kurt
The other trucks may be out too, but we haven’t seen location details yet. Check out Eva Sweet, The Crooked Fork, Sailin’ On, Smokehouse BBQ on Twitter. You can also check out our Find The Trucks page.
Happy Canada Day!