The 2016 season was another great one for food trucks in Edmonton. With more than 90 trucks operating in the metro region and hundreds of events featuring food trucks held over the summer, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to getting your food truck fill!
We held five of our own events this summer, including our two-day kickoff in May at Northlands:
- Recap: May 28/29 at Northlands
- Recap: June 18 at Blatchford Tower
- Recap: July 8 at Park After Dark (Northlands)
- Recap: August 20 at Edmonton Ballpark (TELUS Field)
- Recap: September 25 at Churchill Square
Many food truck operators are taking a well-deserved break now that the cooler temperatures have arrived, but we’re already thinking about 2017!
To help us plan, we’re curious to hear what you thought about this year’s events. Please share your feedback with us in this quick survey:
Thank you in advance!