Say farewell to summer and hello fall! Tomorrow is our final wrap-up event for the 2017 food truck season at Capital Boulevard. Head over to our Facebook event, RSVP and share with your friends!
What: What the Truck?!
Where: Capital Boulevard (99 Avenue and 108 Street, Edmonton, AB)
When: Saturday, September 9, 2017
A FEW FINAL TIDBITS FOR WHAT THE TRUCK?! AT CAPITAL BOULEVARD.
- Transportation & Parking: The closest LRT station is Grandin, just two blocks to the west. Corona is also close, just a couple of blocks north. Street parking is available on surrounding streets, but note there is no parking right at the event site.
- Public Washrooms: Available inside the Edmonton Federal Building. Be sure to check out the visitor’s centre while you’re there!
- Donations Accepted: The Edmonton Food Bank will be on site collecting both food and monetary donations.
- Waste: Help our volunteers keep the site clean by putting your trash and recyclables in the appropriate bins!
- Fur-mily Friendly: Dogs are welcome too! Please keep all dogs on a leash and be sure to clean up after your furry friends.
- Entertainment: It’s not a party without some tunes. Our DJ is ElectroKinetica, a member of the PüR LuV Entertainment crew. Check him out!
- Seating: There’s plenty of seating in and around the Federal Building plaza – enjoy the fountains while you eat! They discourage bikes, skateboards, and rollerblades though.
- Be weather wise: Last but not least, please dress appropriately for the weather. We’re ready to feed you, rain or shine!
FIRST TIME AT A WHAT THE TRUCK?! EVENT? HAVE NO FEAR!
Here are our tried-and-trusted Tips & Tricks as well as our Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any other questions while you’re at the event, you can always tweet us at @whatthetruckyeg or find one of our team members in our What the Truck?! gear (yellow shirts or jackets).
See you there!