We’re excited to see all of you tomorrow in The Quarters for our next Truck Stop, taking place at the Boyle Renaissance building (103A Avenue between 95 Street & 96 Street) from 5pm to 8pm.
Here are some details about the event we wanted to highlight:
- We encourage you to take public transit or to walk, but if you want to drive there is of course street parking available in the area, as well as at the old York Hotel site (10401 96 Street). The lot is directly north of Fire Hall #1, and it’s first-come, first-served.
- While you’re at the event, there’s lots to do! Of course you’ll want to eat – here are the menus.
- There will be picnic tables on site for your use.
- City staff and YMCA volunteers will be on-hand to provide tours of the new building.
- There will also be children’s activities at the building, including face painting!
- Our friends at 104.9 Virgin Radio will be on-site providing some tunes.
The forecast looks great (knock-on-wood) so come and enjoy tasty eats from four of Edmonton’s newest food trucks. We hope to see you there!