We’re less than a week away from our first event of the season, and I know you’re probably curious as to what you’ll be eating that day.
What: What the Truck?! on 104 Street
Where: 104 Street, between Jasper and 102 Avenues
When: Saturday, May 24, 2014
RSVP on Facebook!
Well, the wait is finally over:
- ‘The Havana’ Cuban Braised Pork Sandwich
Spiced Citrus Braised Pork, Dill Pickle, Black Forest Ham, Swiss Cheese, topped with Carmelized Onions, Sweet Onion Mustard, & Cilantro, served on a fresh baked Ciabatta Style Bun.
- Big City Fresh Cut Fries
tossed with our very own ‘SMACK’ seasoning.
*Every sandwich is served with one a signature Bacon Jalapeño Popper.
Choice of slider:
- Buttermilk fried chicken
- Pork belly
Both served with housemade potato crisps & ají sauce (gf)
- Philly Cheese Steak
- XXX Burger
- Crispy Fish Tacos
- Candied Maple Bacon Poutine
- Gourmet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Joint – A smaller version of our yorkshire pudding and braised beef served with our potato crisps
- Mini Cornish Pastie and Mushy peas – Beef, potato, turnip and carrot wrapped in a traditional short crust pastry served with traditional mushy peas
- Banoffee Tart – A digestive cookie crust filled with banana caramel and topped with sweet cream and a bruleed banana
- Ginger rum ball – Knosh’s ginger cookie marinated in dark rum and dipped in dark chocolate
- Traditional Poutine: hand-cut fries + curds + gravy (**vegetarian item)
- Vegan Poutine: hand-cut fries + Daiya vegan cheese + vegan gravy (**vegan item)
- Chili Poutine: hand-cut fries + curds + homemade chili
- Canadian Poutine: Traditional Poutine + bacon bits
- Pulled Pork Poutine: Traditional Poutine + BBQ pulled pork + lemon-dill coleslaw
- Something Sweet: “Potatoe Candies” which are hand-made by Whimsical Cake Studio specially for La Poutine.
- Kefteddy Burger, $7.50
Beef, pork and bacon patty on a brioche with tzatziki and fresh cabbage mix
- Slow roasted lamb, $9.50
On top of little lemon potatoes and tzatziki
- Lamb gyro, $9.50
Slow roasted lamb wrapped in pita with tzatziki and fresh cabbage mix
- Lil’ roasted lambwich, $9.50
Slow roasted lamb on a brioche with pickled cabbage, feta, and mint
- Chicken Souvlaki, $7.50
Wrapped in pita with tzatziki and fresh cabbage mix
- Falafel, $7.50
Chickpea patties wrapped in pita with tzatziki and fresh cabbage mix
- Little lemon roasted potatoes, $4.50
- Little village eatmore bars, $2.50
- Soda pop & water, $1.50
- Double Bacon Cheddar BLT
Omnivore’s Super Smoked Bacon, doubled up on a classic BLT with Cheddar on Toasted Turkish Loaf
- The Hulk
Thinly Sliced Prime Rib, piled high with Swiss
- Fries and Gravy
Fresh Punched Kennebec Potato tossed in Pirate Spice
- Varieties of Vietnamese sub, including vegetarian subs.
- Cold cut sub
- Satay sub
- Meatball sub
- Shredded chicken sub
- Also spring rolls and salad rolls, fresh fruit bubble drinks.
Coconut BLT wrap
Beer battered fish tacos
Chipotle Mac n cheese
- Pulled Pork Poutine ,fries , cheese curds and house made gravy topped with smoked pulled pork and BBQ sauce
- Chili Chesse Fries , fries topped with Smokehouse “Kitchen Sink “ Chili
- Pig Balls, rice balls stuffed with pulled pork and smoked onions topped with Raspberry chipotle sauce
- Pulled Pork Sandwich, with smoked onions, fresh Carolina coleslaw and Carolina Mustard sauce
- Bacon Bomb Sandwich, mild Italian Sausage mix stuffed with Jalapeño Peppers, cheese, BBQ sauce , bacon bits , wrapped in bacon and smoked for 4 hours , sliced like meat loaf and topped with smoked onions, fresh Carolina coleslaw and Smokehouse BBQ sauce
- Burnt Ends Sandwich, smoked beef brisket with smoked onions and Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Lemon Pie in a Jar , House made Lemon custard with Graham cracker crust served , lemon pie like mom used to make
- ROOTBEER-BRAISED BRISKET
on onion hoagie w/ lettuce, tomato, radish, and horseradish aioli
- SMOKED TURKEY CLUB
on pretzel bread w/ lettuce, tomato, bacon jam, and cranberry mayo
on sourdough ciabatta w/ cabbage/apple slaw and BC cherry vinaigrette
- MADRAS CHICKPEA
on sourdough ciabatta w/ fresh pear, lettuce, sriracha cream cheese, and fresh coriander
- ICE CREAM SANDWICH
milk chocolate ice cream sandwiches between flourless chocolate cakes (gluten free!)
- ICE BROWNIE
dark chocolate brownie with toasted pecans, served right out of the freezer (gluten free!)
- Yakiniku Wrap $8 – Japanese Philly Steak in a wrap.
- Mahi Mahi Wrap $8 – Chili Lime Mahi Mahi in a wrap.
- Gyu-Don Beef $8 – Japanese Beef Bowl
- Teriyaki Loco Moco $8 – Hawaiian Rice Bowl with Burger Patty,
- Miso Pulled Pork Sandwich $8 – Miso marinated slow roasted pork with Daikon radish with Miso mayonnaise.
- Lemonade, Italian Soda and pops
Please note, all menus and prices are subject to change.
See you on Saturday!